YORK COUNTY – Police in York County report one suspect in custody and another is still on the loose after a February 21 shooting at the Days Inn at 334 Arsenal Road in Manchester Township. Arriving officers located a 41-year-old man with a gunshot wound lying in the courtyard of the hotel. A second victim, a 21-year-old man was located in a private vehicle leaving the area. Both victims are being treated at York Hospital. The 41 year old victim has life threatening injuries. Authorities say 35-year-old Marvin Slaughter surrendered to police Thursday February 23. Slaughter faces criminal attempt homicide, aggravated assault, and other charges. He was committed to York County Prison. The second offender, 22-year-old Brian Jackson Jr faces similar charges and remains free. A warrant for his arrest has been issued. Anyone with information on Jackson’s whereabouts should call 911. It is believed that Jackson is still in the York area and is believed to be armed.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Akron Man Sentenced To 8-20 Years In Prison For Causing Fatal September 2022 Crash While Intoxicated
- Shooting Investigation In Lancaster
- Cumberland County Man Charged For Threatening To Kill A United States Congressman
- Maryland Man Charged With Committing $11.5 Million Covid-19 Pandemic Fraud
- Cybersecurity Agency Warns Water Utilities Are Vulnerable To Hackers After Pennsylvania Attack