HARRISBURG – Harrisburg Police charged two men involved a shooting. On Sunday April 9th around 2:30 a.m., officers responded to the area of North 15th and Herr Streets. Upon arrival, officers found two adult males with non-life-threatening gunshot injuries. An investigation discovered that the victims were responsible for the injuries to each other. Video footage showed that the men had a brief interaction with each other, and then both brandished handguns and fired at the other. The men were eventually identified as Corey Palm and Jaleel Jackson. Both are charged with criminal attempt homicide, aggravated assault, and various firearms offenses. Anyone with information on this incident is asked to contact Harrisburg Police at 717-558-6900.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Akron Man Sentenced To 8-20 Years In Prison For Causing Fatal September 2022 Crash While Intoxicated
- Shooting Investigation In Lancaster
- Cumberland County Man Charged For Threatening To Kill A United States Congressman
- Maryland Man Charged With Committing $11.5 Million Covid-19 Pandemic Fraud
- Cybersecurity Agency Warns Water Utilities Are Vulnerable To Hackers After Pennsylvania Attack