CHESTER COUNTY – State Police are searching for a missing Chester County man. 59-year-old Thomas Caldwell of East Nottingham Township was last seen January 22 in the 2600 block of Robert Fulton Highway in Fulton Township, Lancaster County. He is a white male, five foot ten, 230 lbs., with gray hair and wearing a black sweatshirt and dark colored ball cap. Caldwell has ties to Maryland, East Nottingham Township, Chester County, and Fulton Township, Lancaster County. Anyone with information on his whereabouts should contact PSP-Avondale at 610-268-2022.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Akron Man Sentenced To 8-20 Years In Prison For Causing Fatal September 2022 Crash While Intoxicated
- Shooting Investigation In Lancaster
- Cumberland County Man Charged For Threatening To Kill A United States Congressman
- Maryland Man Charged With Committing $11.5 Million Covid-19 Pandemic Fraud
- Cybersecurity Agency Warns Water Utilities Are Vulnerable To Hackers After Pennsylvania Attack