HARRISBURG (AP) – Gov. Tom Wolf has tweeted that he tested positive for COVID-19. The 73-year-old governor said in the tweet he has mild symptoms after he tested positive Monday evening. Wolf said he’s grateful to have recently received his second vaccine booster shot. He said he will be following the CDC’s guidance to isolate at home. Wolf tested positive for the virus in December 2020 as well. He was asymptomatic at that time, according to his office.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Man Charged With Theft Of Diesel Fuel
- North Carolina Man Sentenced To 6 ½ Years For Gunpoint Robbery Of Puppies From Lancaster County Breeder
- Titanium Plant Furnace Blast Causes Roof Damage, No Injuries
- Homicide Investigation In Harrisburg
- Senate Takes Next Steps In Impeachment Of Philadelphia District Attorney Larry Krasner