HARRISBURG (AP) – The office of PA U.S. Sen. John Fetterman says he’s expected to return to the chamber soon after seeking inpatient treatment for clinical depression. Senate Democrat leaders are not giving a timeline for his return. The 53-year-old Fetterman was still recovering from the after-effects of a stroke from last May when he checked himself into Walter Reed National Military Medical Center on Feb. 15. Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer says “we want to give him the space to recuperate.” A spokesperson says Fetterman will be back soon, although his return is at least a week away. The aide says Fetterman is receiving daily briefings.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Akron Man Sentenced To 8-20 Years In Prison For Causing Fatal September 2022 Crash While Intoxicated
- Shooting Investigation In Lancaster
- Cumberland County Man Charged For Threatening To Kill A United States Congressman
- Maryland Man Charged With Committing $11.5 Million Covid-19 Pandemic Fraud
- Cybersecurity Agency Warns Water Utilities Are Vulnerable To Hackers After Pennsylvania Attack