MOUNT JOY – Lancaster County Sen. Ryan Aument joined local officials and residents to rename the Route 772 bridge over Donegal Creek on Anderson Ferry Road in East Donegal Township, Lancaster County, as the “Kenneth C. Depoe, DFCA, Bridge” in honor of Depoe’s long-time commitment to conservation of the Donegal Creek. Because of Depoe’s efforts dating back to the early 1960s, Donegal Creek is a destination not only for local trout fisherman but also for anglers from around the state. Depoe helped establish the Donegal Fish and Conservation Association and became the first president of the Donegal Chapter of Trout Unlimited.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Akron Man Sentenced To 8-20 Years In Prison For Causing Fatal September 2022 Crash While Intoxicated
- Shooting Investigation In Lancaster
- Cumberland County Man Charged For Threatening To Kill A United States Congressman
- Maryland Man Charged With Committing $11.5 Million Covid-19 Pandemic Fraud
- Cybersecurity Agency Warns Water Utilities Are Vulnerable To Hackers After Pennsylvania Attack