HARRISBURG – A 61-year-old man was arrested and charged for his involvement in a fatal December 8, 2022 pedestrian accident in Harrisburg. The incident took place at Cameron and Market Streets and involved a female pedestrian that was struck by a vehicle driven by Eddie Rushin. The victim was rushed to a local hospital where they died from their injuries. An investigation found that Rushin was under the influence of a controlled substance and traveling at a high rate of speed at the time of the accident. Rushin was charged with Homicide by Vehicle While DUI, and various related offenses. Anyone with information on the incident is asked to contact the Harrisburg Police at 717-558-6900.
Search WDAC News:
WDAC News Recent Posts:
- Fatal Crash Investigation
- Local DA Investigates Area Officer-Involved Shooting
- Attempted Robbery Of A Motor Vehicle Arrest
- GOP Impeachment Effort Against Philadelphia Prosecutor Lands Before Democrat-Majority Court
- Man Who Wounded 14 In Pennsylvania Elementary School With Machete Dies In Prison 22 Years Later